Last Updated on May 16, 2023 by hassan abbas
Lahore Smart City is a new gigantic real estate project that is sprouting up amid the cityscape of Punjab’s provincial capital. Fast-paced construction is underway, aided by 300 to 400 tonnes of heavy and small machines. Lahore Smart City is the most accessible residential community in Lahore, with access to five major link routes.
Habib Rafique Pvt. Ltd. (HRL) and Future Development Holdings Pvt. Ltd. are collaborating on the Lahore Smart City project (FDH). They’ve pooled their knowledge and resources to create this cutting-edge housing concept.
These initiatives were started by FDH and HRL to meet the growing demand for smart cities in the residential real estate region.
Lahore Smart City Commercial Plots are conveniently positioned in Lahore Smart City, close to the N-5 National Highway, Kala Shah Kaku Railway Station, and the Lahore Bypass. The project’s prime position is conveniently accessible by GT Road, the M2 Lahore Islamabad
Motorway, and the Lahore-Sialkot Motorway.
It will also have an accessible route from the Lahore Ring Road. This will allow the Lahore Smart City housing society to be connected to the rest of Lahore in only a few minutes.
LDA has now officially authorized Lahore Smart City.
Lahore Smart City is a national model for sustainable development. The smart city concept is based on a complete urban management model that promotes international efficiency and control standards on the one hand, as well as best practices in inclusion and participation on the other.
LSC uses and leverages current technology to help the smart city run more smoothly while also providing people with long-term answers.
You may also like to learn about the Park View City.
Master plan proposal:
- Fantastic location with Lahore ring road motorway (M-11 & M-2)
- In Lahore, there are numerous chances for urbanization and economic development.
- The M2 motorway is only 4 minutes away.
- DHA Lahore is 18 minutes away.
- Lahore international airport is 18 minutes away.
A theme park, an education district, a grand mosque and library, a sports district, a golf course, and much more.
- Lahore Smart City’s development planning began with a soil test of the project site, which was completed after the midyear of 2020.
- After receiving the NOC, the machinery was quickly deployed on the job site. This suggests that the project will progress at a faster and more consistent pace.
- The construction of Smart Villas in Lahore Smart City’s sector A has recently begun. Excavation and earthwork are currently underway.
- In sector A, work on a 1 Kanal and 10 Marla Georgian style vila has begun. The brick walls have been built, and the mental beams are in the process of being put.
Development of roads:
- To continue the building of Main Boulevard B-1 and main roads C-1, F-1, F-2, F-3, F’-1, G-1, G-2, and G-3, the earth has been levelled and subgrade layers have been prepared.
- B-1 Road has had its kerb stones replaced, and street light poles are being installed along B-1 and C-1 roads. Along and across C-1 Road, road sleeves for type G and M roads are also being built. The building of road drains and manholes is now underway.
- Road construction in Sectors A and B has also begun and is progressing well. Planting and edging stones are also being installed along the roads.
- B1 Road’s first layer of asphalt has just been placed, and the occasion has everyone in a good mood. Many well-known real estate marketing firms came to see the asphalt being laid at the project site.
Development of streets and driveways:
- The ground for the streets has been levelled, and excavation and construction for the street drains has begun. In sector A, streets 1,2, 3, and 4 are entirely developed. In both sectors, footpaths, lanes, and driveways are being built at a quick pace.
- Planting is also taking place in the streets.
Development of boundary walls and sewage:
- Sector B’s boundary wall is currently being built.
- In sectors A and B, sewage pipelines are being built.
Development of site offices:
- To delight site visitors and investors, Lahore Smart City is building a large site office. The image below depicts the most recent view of the site office. Keep an eye out for regular updates!
Development of plants and trees:
- In addition to the access roads, tree planting has begun at the on-site nursery to ensure that the trees and plants are ready for horticultural work in a timely manner.
- Horticulture, plantation, and green belts are an integral part of life in any housing project. Lively green plants on the road sides provide an inviting and welcoming look to the new society and represent the quality of work in any residential project.
Development of water tanks:
- Excavation and lean preparation have been completed in preparation for the water reservoir construction.
Development of parks and mosques:
- In sector A, the development of a community park has begun. The edge stone is being fixed right now, and the plantation will begin soon.
- In sector A, the foundation for a mosque has been laid.
Muhammad Junaid is a CEO of VM Sol, senior Analyst, and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being an IT Manager in GreyBricks Marketing – Capital Smart City. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.